Fundraiser Order Process
Order Process Options:
1. We create an email with a password for your school. Families have
access to the entire inventory on the website. This is also the best way
to offer non-contact ordering.
- Families login to our website using login code we provide designated to your organization only.
- Order is placed and paid for on TE website.
- TE will track the sales to be able to calculate the amount of proceeds to be given back to your organization.
- When the fundraiser is over, TE will send a check to your organization for the agreed upon fundraising proceed amount.
- Shipping available only if within New Jersey.
2. Google Form link is emailed to families. To have access to more than one
type of cross, multiple links would be sent to each family depending on
what crosses your organization chooses to offer. This type of arrangement is
good if you are focusing on a certain special occasion that occurs at a
particular time of year. Ex. Communions, Confirmations, Graduations.
- Families build and order their cross on google form.
- Order is emailed to Treasures Embraced.
- Payments are submitted to your organization from each family.
- Once fundraiser time period is over & all payments are processed and collected by your organization, a check is sent to Treasures Embraced LLC (less your organizations portion). This can be discussed in more detail upon contacting us.
Delivery Process Options:
1. We deliver to your organization on a schedule that is convenient for you. If
doing a year-long "running" fundraiser we can set up delivery for
every 2 weeks.
2. Customers can pickup their order outside our studio in Vernon, NJ.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact us!
Treasures Embraced LLC
Message us on Facebook: